Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tucson Arizona

I came here to get warm, but it didn't happen. It's just freezing around here, and I have all kinds of summer clothing with me. I just didn't believe that is was really in the 30's here, but it's true. Yesterday, I went to Nogales, Mexico, and it was even colder there. . . Believe it!!!
I would write more, but I'm at the library and this computer will click off pretty soon, so I'll tell you more happier things tomorrow. It's really quite beautiful here and would probably be a desireable spot to retire except in December and January. The buildings are new and clean, and the landscaping is quite unique. The Desert Museum, is more of a nature walk than that, but walking around on the cobblestones is not the best when your popsicle toes are frozen. . . . .

No comments: