Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Season

Yes, it's time to post my Christmas letter, so goto my webpage and you'll find it. Rather boring, to me, but felt you at least have an option to read it or not. Today is the first day I've been chilly in my condo, so I just moved my space heater to my desk area, and I'm ready to admit it's winter. We're still waiting for snow here, but I'm in no hurry. I attended a unique fellowship meeting at a new church, called Changepoint, and it was to refresh our female lives. It was called RefresHER - get it? It was one of the most enjoyable visits I've had, and there were at least 400 ladies there, plus a few men in the stage band, and volunteering on parking, audio, video, etc. The reason I bring this up is that there were two ladies who gave a most humorous presentation on 10 No-No's for Christmas, and one of them was, "no email Christmas cards" . . I was pretty good on the other nine, but admit to doing most of my cards online this year. Of course, I have a few friends who don't like computers, and the only way to reach them is the good old U.S.P.S. So, today, I'm wrapping up my Xmas postings, and also this week ends my B-fit classes, too. My piano students are doing their wrap-up in the form of a 'recital' at the Museum on Sunday, and it's time to start my New Year's resolutions . . . a bit early, as I'm trying to leave things in good order for my trip outside to Tucson for a few weeks. Of course, you'll be hearing about that. So, bye for now.

No comments: