Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day


This is a great day for lovers. . . that goes beyond people, too . . . literally, you can't love an inamimate object, so this would include trees, flowers, and computers. Let's say, I have a love/hate relationship with the latter. But you can love your dog, and he can love you back. I guess I'm resolved to that. Seeing the darling Beagle Uno, that just won the Westchester Kennel Show, you can easily see how you can love that little guy. Imagine beating out all the big showdogs and specialty breeds. Good for him.
Well, this isn't too exciting a blog today because I just set up a blog for our magic circle so my clever stuff needs to go there to get some subscribers. In the meantime, hang in there with me until I get goin' again . ..

No comments: