Thursday, November 29, 2007

And so November ends . . .

It's hard to believe that I could be silent for a week. Not in real life, but I find it hard to post anything comparable to the great trip I had thru November, and I'm kind of wrapping up the year here in Anchorage. Christmas cards via USPS are arriving, and it's a sign I have to hustle in my wrap-up. The Great Alaska Shootout Basketball Tournament has ended with Butler University the winner. Texas Tech brought famed coach Wright here, but he couldn't push them the whole distance. Nutcracker Ballet is another regular, and I worked in the store for souvenirs, as I have the past umpteen years. We raised $5,000 for the Concert Association. Next comes my piano students recital at the museum, and the museum contributes $100 to the Keyboard Teachers Association. Tonight is the opening of Cyrano's play, Cyrano, honoring 10 years of plays at this great small downtown theatre. The Senior Center Bazaar is this weekend, and Older Person's Action Group is hosting my guitar class, and don't forget the S.A.T. exams are Saturday. I proctor those. I've used up my football sponsorship at the Petroleum Club, in fact, two of them, and it's not near Super Bowl time, yet. .. and did I mention that my article got published in the Alaska Women Speak Magazine, too! Whew, I'm exhausted wrapping all this up. Just to let you know I'll get on the ball, and write something more interesting next blog.

No comments: