Monday, May 21, 2007

Sunshine and Lollipops

Seems like that's a song ... well, we have both in Anchorage today, and my daily gripe is one that has to be narrowed down from several that just seemed to pop up out of no where . . . but no matter, because remember, I lead a stress free life. So I'm not going to let it bother me that a member of my board decided to invest money into renting a room to give a seminar/workshop for Hostelling International. Somehow, he forgot to publicize it, so it's definitely going to be minimal. I'm going to consider it as a way of trying out our new projector, which I hook into my laptop computer, and show a powerpoint demonstrated by national. Isn't that just ducky, tho'. Then I think it'll be time for a mint julep on one patios. All the restaurants in Anchorage have opened their patios for the summer, and the flowers are all blooming. Lovely place to be.

No comments: