Friday, March 13, 2009

Iditarod Race Goes On . ... to Nome


Yes, they're still on the trail, and the leader changes daily, but there seems to be a big lead now by Lance Mackey. There are so many hero/horror stories that can be told on this long . . . 1024 mile . .. trip to Front Street in Nome, and many tears will be shed. Tears of joy are preferable.


Have you taken a trip where things didn't go as planned, . . . disappointments, missed flights, lost baggage, medical needs out of the U.S. where your insurance just doesn't cover you? My blog is going just a little bit commercial, but I do suggest you take out travel insurance when you buy your tickets. It will pay you to read a bit about it first, then sign up online. That's how come I got my license for a product I use whenever I travel. . . even roadtrips. Think about it. And in the meantime, keep cheering your favorite dog-team on to Nome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.