Saturday, June 9, 2007

Beautiful Day in Big A



This is one of many clever license plates in Anchorage. The local newspaper has a bunch posted here. Wait for a rainy day to view 'em all.
This evening is the start of Bucs Baseball season. Couldn't ask for a nicer evening at beautiful Mulcahy Park. We're playing Stockton (CA) so they expect nice weather like this. Maybe they brought it up.
Friends came over for tea this afternoon. The daughter is a helicopter pilot. Interesting, eh? I have another friend, whose daughter is an elephant trainer in Florida. Gee, I feel like times are changing so fast. Also had time for a swim, but that was indoors at West Hi. The slide is broken due to mechanical failure. I couldn't figure out what that meant, so a few questions later, I found out the female life guard burned out the motor for the cascading water that keeps the slide cool. Our own version of Paris Hilton. Oops, did I say that? Tomorrow is picnic day.

No comments: