Monday, June 4, 2007

Blue Monday


The influx of tourists is in full swing. The weather is not cooperating so far, but tomorrow is golf day, so of course, we'll have sunshine. Dream on. We have a local celebrity that captures the admiration of just everyone. His name is Hobo Jim, and he composes all his material. He also wrote the famous,
I Did, I Did, I Did the Iditarod Trail.
No, he didn't but he sure can put the song across. He performs two nights a week in Anchorage and moves on to the Kenai Peninsula and other places the rest of the week.
I don't want to let you down by not complaining about something - besides the weather. So this is my gripe of the day. Why do computer ads imply you can just turn your new computer on and start working because all the programs are installed. In actually, it takes a good four hours to get to that point. In yesterday's paper was an article about removing Norton, that keeps popping up everywhere. Good luck on that. It AIN'T easy.

No comments: