Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Ho-Hum Day


This is one of several images of mailboxes that I received today. Leave it to those Texans to come up with a theme. The weather has been so beautiful in Anchorage lately, and we hope it lasts. It reached 80 degrees today!

We had our annual cemetery walk this evening. The originator or this has passed on, so a young couple deliver the narrative of interesting Alaskans that are buried there. It always draws a crowd of a hundred or so, and is so interesting to hear stories and scandals of old.

Now the days will start getting shorter, as now it stays light all night. It used to bother me, trying to sleep, but being a true Alaskan, it's just a natural thing up here. I was just whipped in a game of Scrabble, so I'll cut this short before I make excuses. Guess I'll stick to Sudoku.

No comments: